DOG SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS made by dogsRtreed will make your life, and your dog's lives better in a flash! While hunting, at a dog field trial event, camping, or just on the road travelling... sometimes getting all of your dogs temporarily and safely tied out at the same time can be a big challenge. Having enough random leashes, tie-outs, stakes, trees or things to tether them to temporarily, adds to the problem. That also usually means more chaos! Get travel organized and more efficient by using our maintenance free, extremely durable, PREMIUM GANG LINE SYSTEM.
****Our 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 dog TIE-OUTS are a MODULAR SYSTEM! This means that you can now BUILD THE EXACT SIZE OF TIE-OUT THAT YOU WANT! Need a 7 dog, just build it with a 4 dog and a 3 dog that easily connect together! Need a 12 dog, you can build that too, just connect two 6 dogs! All of our tie-outs have generous thimbles with 2 huge, very stout caribiner-type Spring Snaps on both ends of the main-line, for your connection needs! This provides a perfect point to connect tie-outs together, staking, or possibly attach a ratchet strap for tension! Our 6, 8 AND 10 DOG TIE-OUTS, are one continuous main-line, and have the beefiest ever 2" Ring in the center! **** PLEASE NOTE! THE 8 DOG TIE-OUT IS 50 FEET OVERALL LENGTH - AND THE 10 DOG TIE-OUT IS 60 FEET OVERALL LENGTH. **** If wanting a 10 dog system, you may consider purchasing two Five-Dog tie-outs that can easily be joined together or set up separately for enhanced flexibility in various situations, and also for easier roll-up and storage. ****
***ALL SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SNAP TYPE on the ends of the short individual dog leads. CHOICES:
2 DRT SWEDISH SPRING SNAPS // 2 BRASS BOLT SNAPS // OR 1 DRT SWEDISH SPRING SNAP AND 1 BRASS BOLT SNAP!
*** You will be given the opportunity to choose your MAIN LINE CABLE color and also UP TO 2 DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL SHORT LEAD COLORS!
***AND REMEMBER TO CALL US ANY TIME WITH YOUR CUSTOM SPECIAL ORDER REQUESTS, OR IF WE SHOW "OUT OF STOCK" ON SOMETHING!***
Enjoy these added EXCLUSIVE FEATURES & BENEFITS!
- MAIN-LINE CABLE rated at 4700 lbs, when we say "heavy duty" we mean it
Our 6, 8 and 10 dog tie-outs have a Steel 2" Welded Ring in the center of the main line, offering flexibility and options for staking and tethering
- Brightly colored PVC coated cables which protect the cable, has a smooth finish that is easy on your hands...helps reduce the potential for sharp & broken wires
- 3 MAIN LINE COLOR OPTIONS: BLAZE NEON Orange / BURNT ORANGE / BRIGHT WHITE
- 10 SHORT LEAD COLOR OPTIONS: Bright White / BLAZE Neon Orange / Burnt Orange / Neon Green / Hot Neon Pink / Translucent Blue / Translucent Green / Translucent Purple / Translucent Red
- (ALL TIE-OUT SYSTEMS COME WITH THE SAME CORRESPONDING NUMBER OF SHORT LEADS NEEDED AS PER THE # OF DOG SPOTS PURCHASED)
- Cleans and wipes down easily for those inevitable stinky messes
- The line and leads are easily visible making them less likely to be tripped over
- The main-line end is 7.5' from the end to the first dog tie out position. This allows enough length to reach around large trees. Not leaving enough length on the ends has definitely been a problem with many other tie out designs
- Includes 2 - 4.5" x 7/16" Galvanized Spring Snaps / 900 lb. WL Rating
- 360 degree swivels at both ends of the individual leads
- Thimbles on loops for extended endurance against wear and tear
- ADHESIVE HEAT SHRINK ON ALL CRIMPS to eliminate sharp edges
- 22 inch finished length on individual dog leads for generous movability
- Position leads are on 5 foot centers, so NO Tangles with dog next to them
- NO MORE using chain, as it can wrap around legs/necks and cause injuries
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!! These tie-outs are for use in short term travel situations to special events or activities. We do not advocate the use of them long term. And when in use, proper hydration, shade and protection from weather elements should always be given.
Purchase a 5 dog tie out. The stakes are heavy duty and the dogs love hanging out with their friends.
Recently purchased a 6 dog tie out. Awesome product! Nancy is wonderful to deal with and will take care of any issues that you have.
They seem top notch.
Used it the weekend after getting and it worked flawlessly to tie out my hanging tree cowdogs at a clinic. Great quality product for a change
I bought two of the five dog cables. They worked exceptionally well. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little worried that they wouldn't hold up but the quality
Is top notch!