DOG SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS made by dogsRtreed will make your life, and your dog's lives better in a flash! While hunting, at a dog field trial event, camping, or just on the road travelling... sometimes getting all of your dogs temporarily and safely tied out at the same time can be a big challenge. Having enough random leashes, tie-outs, stakes, trees or things to tether them to temporarily, adds to the problem. That also usually means more chaos! Get travel organized and more efficient by using our maintenance free, extremely durable, PREMIUM GANG LINE SYSTEM.
****By Popular Demand....we have moved our 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 dog TIE-OUTS to a MODULAR SYSTEM! This means that you can now BUILD THE EXACT SIZE OF TIE-OUT THAT YOU WANT! Need a 7 dog, just build it with a 4 dog and a 3 dog that easily connect together! Need a 12 dog, you can build that too, just connect two 6 dogs! All of our tie-outs will now have a 2" Welded Ring on each end which provides a perfect point to connect tie-outs together, drive a stake, or possibly attach a ratchet strap for tension! We will continue to include the awesome, huge caribiner type Spring Snaps on both ends of the main-line, just like we always have, for your connection needs! We are keeping our ORIGINAL STYLE OF THE 8 AND 10 DOG TIE-OUTS, that are one continuous main-line, and have the 2" Ring in the center! So have no fear, you can still order it, or you can order the modular lengths and build to your liking!
As always, if you have any product questions....just give us a call at 208-417-2333!
***ALL SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF THE BGB SPRING SNAPS OR BRASS BOLT SNAPS ON THE INDIVIDUAL DOG LEADS !***
AND....we just added a new and exciting option for you on the individual dog spot leads!! HOW ABOUT A BOLT SNAP ON ONE END AND A BGB SPRING SNAP ON THE OTHER?! We've had enough requests for those, that we made it a "THING"! All options will show on the checkout page for you to make your choices!
***We aim to please! So, IF you want your individual dog spot leads to be a different color other than the standard neon green....CALL US 208-417-2333 (and also send us a message if you can) IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER TO LET US KNOW. We keep our standard orange and neon green tie-outs made up and in stock, and ship super fast! If you don't call right away you could miss the "choosing your lead color" bus! Once it ships....we cannot change the colors of the leads. Images of the colors of cable are in the photo carousel*** The MAIN-LINE will always be the orange.
Enjoy these added EXCLUSIVE FEATURES & BENEFITS!
- MAIN-LINE CABLE rated at 4700 lbs, when we say "heavy duty" we mean it
Our 8 and 10 dog tie-outs have a Stainless Steel 2" Welded Ring in the center of the main line, offering flexibility and options for staking and tethering
- Brightly colored PVC coated cables which protect the cable, has a smooth finish that is easy on your hands...helps reduce the potential for sharp & broken wires
- Cleans and wipes down easily for those inevitable stinky messes
- The line and leads are easily visible making them less likely to be tripped over
- The main-line end is 7.5' from the end to the first dog tie out position. This allows enough length to reach around large trees. Not leaving enough length on the ends has definitely been a problem with many other tie out designs
- Includes 2 - 4.5" x 7/16" Galvanized Spring Snaps / 900 lb. WL Rating
- 360 degree swivels at both ends of the individual leads
- Thimbles on loops for extended wear and tear
- ADHESIVE HEAT SHRINK ON ALL CRIMPS to eliminate sharp edges
- 22 inch finished length on individual dog leads for generous movability
- Position leads are on 5 foot centers, so NO Tangles with dog next to them
- NO MORE using chain, as it can wrap around legs/necks and cause injuries
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!! These tie-outs are for use in short term travel situations to special events or activities. We do not advocate the use of them long term. And when in use, proper hydration, shade and protection from weather elements should always be given.
Beats hauling around a heavy chain tie-out by a land slide. Easy to clean and store under the truck seat. Nancy and Kevin sealed the deal for me to be a repeat customer. Their customer service is off the charts! Great products sold here!
Great product and customer service! Recommend to anyone looking for a quality tie out.
Great product along with great customer service! My order arrived very quick! Thanks!
Couldn’t be happier with the product. It is exactly as advertised and I’ve used it every weekend since I’ve received it. I think it shipped the same day I ordered as well. It made my Autumn Oaks trip easier.
Awesome people and quick shipping