DOG SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS made by dogsRtreed will make your life, and your dog's lives better in a flash! While hunting, at a dog field trial event, camping, or just on the road travelling... sometimes getting all of your dogs temporarily and safely tied out at the same time can be a big challenge. Having enough random leashes, tie-outs, stakes, trees or things to tether them to temporarily, adds to the problem. That also usually means more chaos! Get travel organized and more efficient by using our maintenance free, extremely durable, PREMIUM GANG LINE SYSTEM.
****Our 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 dog TIE-OUTS are a MODULAR SYSTEM! This means that you can now BUILD THE EXACT SIZE OF TIE-OUT THAT YOU WANT! Need a 7 dog, just build it with a 4 dog and a 3 dog that easily connect together! Need a 12 dog, you can build that too, just connect two 6 dogs! All of our tie-outs have generous thimbles with 2 huge, very stout caribiner-type Spring Snaps on both ends of the main-line, for your connection needs! This provides a perfect point to connect tie-outs together, staking, or possibly attach a ratchet strap for tension! Our 6, 8 AND 10 DOG TIE-OUTS, are one continuous main-line, and have the beefiest ever 2" Ring in the center! **** PLEASE NOTE! THE 8 DOG TIE-OUT IS 50 FEET OVERALL LENGTH - AND THE 10 DOG TIE-OUT IS 60 FEET OVERALL LENGTH. **** If wanting a 10 dog system, you may consider purchasing two Five-Dog tie-outs that can easily be joined together or set up separately for enhanced flexibility in various situations, and also for easier roll-up and storage. ****
***ALL SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SNAP TYPE on the ends of the short individual dog leads. CHOICES:
2 DRT SWEDISH SPRING SNAPS // 2 BRASS BOLT SNAPS // OR 1 DRT SWEDISH SPRING SNAP AND 1 BRASS BOLT SNAP!
*** You will be given the opportunity to choose your MAIN LINE CABLE color and also UP TO 2 DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL SHORT LEAD COLORS!
***AND REMEMBER TO CALL US ANY TIME WITH YOUR CUSTOM SPECIAL ORDER REQUESTS, OR IF WE SHOW "OUT OF STOCK" ON SOMETHING!***
Enjoy these added EXCLUSIVE FEATURES & BENEFITS!
- MAIN-LINE CABLE rated at 4700 lbs, when we say "heavy duty" we mean it
Our 6, 8 and 10 dog tie-outs have a Steel 2" Welded Ring in the center of the main line, offering flexibility and options for staking and tethering
- Brightly colored PVC coated cables which protect the cable, has a smooth finish that is easy on your hands...helps reduce the potential for sharp & broken wires
- 3 MAIN LINE COLOR OPTIONS: BLAZE NEON Orange / BURNT ORANGE / BRIGHT WHITE
- 10 SHORT LEAD COLOR OPTIONS: Bright White / BLAZE Neon Orange / Burnt Orange / Neon Green / Hot Neon Pink / Translucent Blue / Translucent Green / Translucent Purple / Translucent Red
- (ALL TIE-OUT SYSTEMS COME WITH THE SAME CORRESPONDING NUMBER OF SHORT LEADS NEEDED AS PER THE # OF DOG SPOTS PURCHASED)
- Cleans and wipes down easily for those inevitable stinky messes
- The line and leads are easily visible making them less likely to be tripped over
- The main-line end is 7.5' from the end to the first dog tie out position. This allows enough length to reach around large trees. Not leaving enough length on the ends has definitely been a problem with many other tie out designs
- Includes 2 - 4.5" x 7/16" Galvanized Spring Snaps / 900 lb. WL Rating
- 360 degree swivels at both ends of the individual leads
- Thimbles on loops for extended endurance against wear and tear
- ADHESIVE HEAT SHRINK ON ALL CRIMPS to eliminate sharp edges
- 22 inch finished length on individual dog leads for generous movability
- Position leads are on 5 foot centers, so NO Tangles with dog next to them
- NO MORE using chain, as it can wrap around legs/necks and cause injuries
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!! These tie-outs are for use in short term travel situations to special events or activities. We do not advocate the use of them long term. And when in use, proper hydration, shade and protection from weather elements should always be given to the dogs.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: (HARDWARE ITEMS- such as leashes and tie-outs) We DO stand behind our products - and will of course address any problems with our products for workmanship and material defects that may arise for 90 days. That being said, We DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO determine the worthiness of ANY WARRANTY REQUEST, and also what action we will take on a CASE BY CASE basis. We will be looking at many factors. INCLUDING:
*Date Purchased *How the condition of the tie-out or leash looks" *Is it evident that the product was not cared for very well, such as not being stored in a safe place or kept in a protective bag or container? *Does it look like dogs have destroyed the product, or that it has been left out in inclement weather for long periods of time? ADDITIONAL NOTE ON THE PLASTIC COATING ON WIRE CABLE:
****Once the hardware products leave our facility and arrives to the customer, our control over the DURATION OF LIFE on the PVC COATING IS OUT OF OUR HANDS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIX OR REPLACE anything that happens to the PVC coating after you receive your product. While the coating looks great, and creates an aesthically beautiful product, the main purpose for it is to make the product easier to wipe off and keep clean. The coating has never, and will never, stop a dog from chewing on the cable, nor will the coating stay looking brand new, especially when it is not taken care of by the humans.
I needed a tie out in a hurry due to an upcoming trip. Dogsrtreed had me a 6 dog tie out 2 days later with standard shipping. Highly reccomend
Product was of good value abd exactly as described
My only wish is the space between each tie out was spaced out more where dogs can’t touch/ fight . I understand you try to cut down on space and how long it is but there should be a option to get a extra length between each one some
People aren’t worried about how long it is
Taylor, thank you so much for your great review of our product! The length between the drops is defintiely something that we have done a lot of trials on back 4 years ago when we began to offer them. We did extend the length to 5 foot centers. We understand that some folks may want something longer than that and we often get phone calls for custom builds, which we love to do for our customers. We will give you a call or reach out immediately to see if you would like to return it and we can make you one that fits your needs better. You are welcome to call us any time at 208-417-2333. Thanks again, Kevin and Nancy
Great product. Quick shipping
Best Tie outs on the Market...HIGH Quality stuff!