***ALL SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!***
Whether you are hunting, at a dog field trial event, camping, or just on the road travelling... sometimes getting all of your dogs temporarily and safely tied out at the same time can be a big challenge. Having enough random leashes, tie-outs, stakes, trees or things to tether them to temporarily, adds to the problem. That also usually means more chaos! Get your travel organized and more efficient! By using the new maintenance free, extremely durable dogsRtreed PREMIUM SAFETY TRAVEL TIE-OUT you will make your life, your dogs lives, and their safety and security better in a flash! With the main line load rated at 3700 lbs. and the individual leads rated at 1700 lbs. each, when we say it is STRONG, we mean it!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!! These tie-outs are for use in short term travel situations to special events or activities. We do not advocate the use of them long term. And when in use, proper shade and protection from weather elements should always be given.
Enjoy these added EXCLUSIVE FEATURES & BENEFITS!
- Brightly colored PVC coated cables which protect the cable, has a smooth finish that is easy on your hands...eliminating the potential for sharp, broken wires
- Cleans and wipes down easily for those inevitable stinky messes
- The line and leads are easily visible making them less likely to be tripped over
- We have extended the main line ends by adding 2.5 more feet to EACH END for a total of 7.5' from the end to the first dog tie out position. This allows enough length to reach around large trees, which has definitely been a problem with many other tie out designs that are on the market
- Includes 2 - 4.5" x 7/16" Galvanized Spring Snaps / 900 lb. WL Rating
- 360 degree swivels at both ends of the individual leads
- Thimbles on loops for extended wear and tear
- ADHESIVE HEAT SHRINK ON ALL CRIMPS to eliminate sharp edges
- 16 inch finished length on individual dog leads for generous movability
- Position leads are on 5 foot centers