Grab this top choice of our premium dogsRtreed CABLE LEASH line-up! If there is one thing we have learned THE HARD WAY...it's that you need the ability to swap out the snaps on your leashes for various reasons. Being able to replace the snaps on our "REBUILDABLE LEASH" adds huge value, and saves you money and frustration in the long run! All snaps on both ends are attached with an "S" hook, to facilitate quick repair if a snap happens to break!
If you prefer an industry standard length, then this is the perfect choice! One could say that this 4.5 foot length is the size most commonly used for leading most dogs. If you happen to be more in the BIG & TALL's group, or want a longer leash that gives a bit more room when you are wearing the leash over a heavy coat in the colder months, then you might consider hopping on over to our 5.5 foot length instead.
Some things you may want to know:
- Full 4.5 Foot Finished Length
- The PVC Coated Cable is rated at 1700 LB WL
- Your Choice between 4 Colors
- TRIPLE CRIMPED Sleeves For Added Strength And Durability
- All Crimps Covered With Adhesive Shrink Covering Reducing Rough Edges
- Clear Vinyl Tubing On Generously-Sized Hand Loop For Better Flexibility/Comfort
- You Choose How Many Bolt Snaps You Prefer On The End
- All Leashes Have A Snap And "S" Hook Included On The Handle End Too
- The Dog End Cable Loop Is Protected By A Zinc Plated Thimble