Have you ever struggled with a FIXED LOOP on your cable dog leashes?
We have too at certain times, and we simply needed an additional cable leash option! The result of our newest approach to our leash line-up, our "LoopLESS Adjustable Cable Leash", is a modern marvel.
We have taken our most popular cable leash and made it more versatile, more user friendly, and primarily more functional by removing the FIXED loop on the handle end. Don't worry though, the loop is still possible when you need it! With the snap still on the handle end and a section of flexible vinyl tubing in place... it is uniquely designed to allow you to use it as a straight leash, or snapped back to itself to form the looped handle if you choose!
This innovative, adjustable design makes a big difference and solves some occasional and situational problems with a fixed looped leash. The "LoopLESS Adjustable Cable Leash" is the leash upgrade you've been searching for. It rolls up easier for carrying or when storing, wraps around objects easier and tighter, and lays flat against your side when carried over the shoulder. Our 50 years of experience handling hounds, has led us to this impressive and progressive evolution of the traditional loop-handled leash that we are quite sure will fill a big gap in your list of must-have items!
- Floating Ring
- Your Choice between 9 Colors
- The PVC Coated Cable is rated at 1700 LB WL
- You Choose Either Single Dog or Two Dog Leash
- Full 5.5 Foot Finished Length When Using Un-Looped
- Full 4.4 Foot Finished Length When Using With A Loop Handle
- TRIPLE CRIMPED Sleeves For Added Strength And Durability
- The Dog End Cable Loop Is Protected By A Zinc Plated Thimble
- All Leashes Have A Snap Included On The Handle End Too
- All Crimps Covered With Adhesive Shrink Covering Reducing Rough Edges
- Clear Vinyl Tubing On Generously-Sized Optional Hand Loop For Better Flexibility/Comfort
Really high quality and nicely built. The only problem I have is them being stiff in the cold. I’m hoping with more use they will break in a little more. Love the loopless design.
I really like the loop less lead, the only rub is not getting the double snap. Trying to lead a dog off of both end is not very handy, but then again my dogs have very poor leading manners. Not fault of the product.
So, if you buy loop less lead, be sure to get a double so you won't be sorry that you didn't...
Great Durable well made leads.
We appreciate your great review on our leads and we love it that you value the quality and durability!
You guys are the best .
Thank you Jacob! We think people like you are THE best! We greatly appreciate your great review!
Awesome products, and awesome people to deal with.
Thank you Tood, we appreciate your great review and feedback so much!